Uses of Scoop it in libraries :
- Scoop it allows libraries to select, present, maintain and collect digital information in one place.
- The structure of scoop it allows the library to group items together into a meaningful collection. It a great way for libraries to assist in locating resources and information with minimal effort.
- Its a way libraries of creating library pathfinders to assist to find and share resources quickly and easily.
- It gives library an attractive service.
- Collect resources at a variety of reading levels on a particular topic or area of study.
- Scoop it pulls together groups of related websites to share with others or to keep in ready reference.
Scoop it is a great social media channel that is easy to navigate in assisting libraries to capture, organize and distribute vast amount of information quickly.