Ways Instagram can be used in libraries:
- Libraries can show off their collection and surroundings. Libraries can take photos of new releases ,bookshelves, and architecture.
- Promote and publicise events and services. - Before an event a library can share photos of event posters and staff preparing for the event to create interest and excitement.
- Show user what goes on behind the scenes of a library- A way to involve the patrons in the library and also provides an understanding of what library staff roles entail.
- Introduce staff- Take photo of staff in their workplace to make libraries seem more friendly and approachable.
- Marketing - Libraries can take photos of printed flyers and printed flyers turning them into in digital ones and posting them on Instagram to reach a greater audience.