Ways libraries are using Pinterest :
- Pinning book covers - It gives readers an easy way of selecting books to read from a visual list
- Reading list - Libraries can post reading lists to encourage reading
- Showing off the library - A great way to attract new members to the library
- Promoting library activities - It ensures patrons are aware of upcoming events in the library
- Sharing collections - Libraries can showcase their collections
- Way to interacting with patrons - Pinterest helps promote awareness to books, reading challenges, contests and events in the community.
- Letting users know about new releases - Libraries can inform patrons of new releases that member may have been waiting for.
- Assist with research - Libraries can post materials to assist patrons who need specific information and show cases libraries archives.